Become a subscriber of Synkroniciti Magazine, published quarterly online. The cost is $10 per 2 issues, $20 per year. We will deliver a passworded link to your inbox and you will also receive access to the subscriber’s area of the website. You can also buy individual issues.
Congratulations to the twenty-five artists selected for our upcoming “Empowered” issue! It was a timely theme with deep resonance and we were humbled and inspired by the immense response. Poetry and short play led the pack, but we had stellar submissions across the board. There is a greater variety in this group, in terms of genre and mood, than we have ever seen and we have been able to find a line of synchronicity leading from piece to piece that is quite satisfying. It’s a little longer, weighing in at approximately 130 pages (“Ritual” was 115). The issue will be dedicated to Mary Marie Fries Johnson, the mother of Katherine McDaniel, who died July 25th at the age of 87. The astonishing surrealist cover art is “Shrine” by Joan Burger Siem.
Here are the artists represented:
I. Jay Asher, Short Story, Florida, USA
Terry Barr, Essay, South Carolina, USA
Sara Collie, England, United Kingdom
Mary Pacifico Curtis. California, USA
Peter Dakutis, Georgia, USA
Sergey Dobrynov, Lugansk, Ukraine
Stacie Eirich, Louisiana, USA
Shani Eldar, Israel
Scott Ferry, Washington, USA*
Jonathan Fletcher, New York, USA
Allison Fradkin, Illinois, USA
Diane Funston, California, USA
Lori Lasseter Hamilton, Alabama, USA
D.R. James, Michigan, USA
Svetlana Olshanskaya, Lugansk, Ukraine
Misha Penton, Texas, USA
Pan Piper, Scotland, United Kingdom
Karen Poppy, California, USA
D. Larissa Peters, California, USA
Judith Pratt, New York, USA*
Paula Rudnick. California, USA
Joan Burger Siem, Texas, USA*
Bill Vernon, Ohio, USA
Jonathan Yungkans, California, USA
Jagoda Zwiernik, Scotland, United Kingdom
* winners of our “Empowered” contests
Your subscriptions help pay for our contests and make our dream of paying every artist in every issue more attainable.
Issues will be delivered to the email address connected to your payment. You may pay by credit card or PayPal. If you would like to pay with a credit card via Square, contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get you reading.
Why should you subscribe?
- You like reading and looking at beautiful and thought-provoking pictures.
- You like musing about what it means to be human.
- You would like to encourage and provide an audience for writers and artists.
- You want to submit your own work without paying submission fees. Yes, you get unlimited entries when you subscribe and support everyone else.
- The subscriber’s site is the Magazine in blog form. It is much easier to navigate on an iPhone or iPad, although it doesn’t have the personality of the e-book. You get access to both automatically.
Come and see what we are doing! It’s beautiful.
- We hope you enjoy our magazine, but, if you don’t, cancellation is available through PayPal before items renew (every 6 months). To cancel, click on the gear symbol and select payments. From there you should be able to select manage recurring payments and cancel. We would love to know if there is something we could do better to keep your business.