Become a subscriber of Synkroniciti Magazine, published quarterly online. The cost is $10 per 2 issues. We will deliver a passworded link to your inbox and you will also receive access to the subscriber’s area of the website. You can also buy individual issues.
We are currently building towards being able to pay a small honorarium to our artists and your subscriptions will help us to achieve and sustain that. We recently had our third cover art contest and the result is a beautiful, introspective cover by Jonathan Yungkans for our 6th issue with the theme of Hidden. Our next issue, “Present,” will generate a cover contest and a poetry contest. Won’t you join us so we can pay every artist in every issue?
Issues will be delivered to the email address connected to your payment. You may pay by credit card or PayPal. If you would like to pay with a credit card via Square, contact us directly at email@example.com and we will get you reading.
If you would like to give a gift subscription, please fill out the form below and we can email issues to friends and family. You’ll need to fill out a separate form for each gift subscription.
Why should you subscribe?
- You like reading and looking at beautiful and thought-provoking pictures.
- You like musing about what it means to be human.
- You would like to encourage and provide an audience for writers and artists.
- You want to submit your own work without paying submission fees. Yes, you get unlimited entries when you subscribe and support everyone else.
- The subscriber’s site is the Magazine in blog form. It is much easier to navigate on an iPhone or iPad, although it doesn’t have the personality of the e-book. You get access to both automatically.
Come and see what we are doing! It’s beautiful.
- We hope you enjoy our magazine, but, if you don’t, cancellation is available through PayPal before items renew (every 6 months). To cancel, click on the gear symbol and select payments. From there you should be able to select manage recurring payments and cancel. We would love to know if there is something we could do better to keep your business.