Become a subscriber of Synkroniciti Magazine, published quarterly online. The cost is $10 per 2 issues, $20 per year. These are online e-books; after processing, you’ll receive a link in your email from WeTransfer which will take you to our personalized page where you can download the PDF of the issue.
You will also receive access to the subscriber’s area of the website, which is currently being updated for Issues 13-15.
It is also possible to buy individual issues.
Our “Space” issue, our eighteenth, debuted November 30th. The mind-bending cover is “Black Hole” by Steve Geer of the P2 Collective.
Your subscriptions help pay for our contests and make our dream of paying every artist in every issue more attainable.
Issues will be delivered to the email address connected to your payment. You may pay by credit card or PayPal. If you would like to pay with a credit card via Square, contact us directly at email@example.com and we will get you reading.
Why should you subscribe?
- You like reading and looking at beautiful and thought-provoking pictures.
- You like musing about what it means to be human.
- You would like to encourage and provide an audience for writers and artists, especially those with unique and non-mainstream experience and identity.
- You want to submit your own work without paying submission fees. Yes, you get unlimited entries when you subscribe and support everyone else.
- The subscriber’s site is an archive of the Magazine in blog form. It is easier to navigate on an iPhone or iPad, although it doesn’t have the personality of the e-book. You get access to both automatically.
Come and see what we are doing! It’s beautiful.
- We hope you enjoy our magazine, but, if you don’t, cancellation is available through PayPal before items renew (every 6 months). To cancel, click on the gear symbol and select payments. From there you should be able to select manage recurring payments and cancel. We would love to know if there is something we could do better to keep your business.