Become a subscriber of Synkroniciti Magazine, published quarterly. The cost is $10 per 2 issues. We will deliver a passworded link to your inbox and you will also receive access to the subscribers area of the website. You can also buy individual issues.
Our first issue will debut at the end of August, featuring the work of Ofelia Adame Williams, André Brown, Saba Husain, Andrea Jaimes, Maureen McCarthy, Katherine McDaniel, JT Morse, Neil Ellis Orts, Ranger, Fiorella Vélez, Nessa Voss and Michael White. At this point, we are looking at around 70 pages of creativity, beauty and introspection.
Why should you subscribe?
- You like reading and looking at beautiful and thought-provoking pictures.
- You like musing about what it means to be human.
- You would like to encourage and provide an audience for writers and artists.
- You want to submit your own work without paying submission fees. Yes, you get unlimited entries when you subscribe and support everyone else.
Come and see what we are doing! It’s going to be beautiful.
- We hope you enjoy our magazine, but, if you don’t, cancellation is available through PayPal before items renew (every 6 months). To cancel, click on the gear symbol and select payments. From there you should be able to select manage recurring payments and cancel. We would love to know if there is something we could do better to keep your business.