They say a picture is worth a thousand words, and these ten blog posts would be nothing without their pictures.
These are the most viewed photoblogs posted on synkroniciti in 2014. We’ve also included a popular one from last December as an honorable mention. Sometimes it’s hard to know whether to classify a post as an article or a photoblog, but in general photoblogs have a large number of images, speak of those images and would fall flat without them.
Please click on the picture to view the post. We’ve reworked a couple of these along the lines of fair use and noncommercial use with regard to images, so if they look different to you, that’s because they are. Enjoy!
10. A Dream of Willow: Tom Hare’s Seed Walk
9. A World of Earth: Yamatane by Yusuke Asai at the Rice Gallery
8. Flowers from a Blacksmith: Creations by Jenny Pickford
7. Using Your Brain: The Work of Emilio Garcia
6. Dolls from Around the World, part one: Dancing Figures
5. Changing the Story on the Streets: The Bushwick Collective Part One
4. Dolls from Around the World, part two: Folk Dolls and the Female Image
3. Be it Ever So Humble: The Southern Shotgun House
2. Creating from Nightmare: H.R. Giger’s Biomechanics and Alien
1. Flowers of the Indian Home: The Brilliance of Rangoli
And, from last December, these lovely snowflakes.
Capturing Nature’s Handiwork: Snowflakes by Alexey Kljatov